Masters in Education
In Digital Learning and Leading
UNIQUE: Prepares educators to lead their organizations in the ever-changing area of technology in the classroom.
- Final Degree (M.ED) from Lamar University with 18 credits offered through Siam Technology College
- Microsoft Educator Certificate also provided
Not the most computer savvy? No problem! Students of this program do not need to be experts in technology, they merely require the desire to learn about the pedagogy of Technology in Education, obviously a growing and interesting field.
Total Number of Credits: 36
Total Tuition: $4,800
Time to Complete: Minimum 16 months
Don’t worry, on your Lamar Degree or transcripts there will be no mention of Online
- Bachelor’s degree or evidence of completion of degree requirements
- Minimum 2.5 GPA and GRE exam required
- GPA of 2.9 or higher no GRE needed
- Native English Speaker or appropriate IELTS or TOEFL scores
It’s a bit complicated, but there is no application fee. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the application package.
PDF Document - Masters In Education In Digital Learning And Leading