GET AN AFFORDABLE BACHELORS DEGREE IN THROUGH LAMAR UNIVERSITY (TEXAS) TRI-CONTINENT DEGREE PROGRAM
Even add an MBA from Lamar University or European Global School
GET YOUR DEGREE FROM LAMAR UNIVERSITY (TEXAS), UK (NVQ) AND THAILAND
FLEXIBLE PROGRAMS ALLOW YOU TO STAY IN THAILAND AND SAVE MONEY OR TRANSFER TO LAMAR UNIVERSITY.
For the first time, getting a full degree from a fully-accredited US university is affordable.
Founded in 1923, Lamar University is a member of The Texas State University System and is home to nearly 15,000 students from more than 60 countries around the world. LU offers more than 100 programs of study in the most dynamic career fields leading to bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
- International Business
- Hospitality Management
Students who successfully complete this degree program will receive:
• A Degree from Lamar University
• A Degree from Siam Technology College
• A Level 5 NVQ Diploma from the United Kingdom
Optional 2+2 Program: Study two years in Thailand then go to Lamar and graduate with any of hundreds of Bachelor's degrees.
Begin with our unique Tri-continent Degree that combines a Bachelor's Degree in Intercultural Leadership from Lamar University (Texas) with a BBA from Siam Technology College and a Level-5 UK Diploma in Business Management. Total tuition, based upon current tuition fees and exchange rates, is $19,978.45.
Then get your MBA in one of the following ways:
MBA from European Global School (Paris)
When combined with full-time continuous study of the Tri-continent Degree program, the BBA and MBA can be completed in as little as 4 1/2 years. Tuition fee of $4,500.
This course consists of 12 major modules:
- Employee Engagement
- Management: Perspective and Practice
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing in the 21st Century
- Technology, Innovation and Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Workplace Learning with Coaching and Mentoring
- Project Management
MBA from Lamar University (Texas) AACSB Accredited
When combined with full-time continuous study of the Tri-continent Degree program, the BBA and MBA can be completed in as little as 5 1/2 years.
The Lamar University MBA can be completed in Thailand or students may choose to stay 1 year in Thailand and complete their final year of studies on campus in Texas.
Tuition for study in Thailand: $15,000
Tuition for study one year Thailand and one year in Texas: $22,500
To see a breakdown of tuition and housing costs click here:
Tri-continent Degrees Scheduling and Fees
Beginning in January, 2019, all Tri-continent programs will convert to a modular schedule:
1. Students will take only one class at a time
2. The class will last for two weeks
3. Classes will be held four days per week (eight days total), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
4. Class times will be 9 am to 3:30 pm
5. Students have a great deal more flexibility in what and when they study (allowing to take time off for their own national holidays,etc.)
TOTAL TUITION FOR THE FOUR-YEAR PROGRAM
• $18,000 ($450 per 3-credit class)
• $250 annual administration fee
For additional information regarding fees go to this link: http://affordabledegreeoverseas.com/fees.php
LEAD TEACHERS IN TRI CONTINENT DEGREE
Retired career US diplomat with extensive management background, international experience and access to high level international contacts.
Master’s of Business Administration, 1981
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Emphasis: Marketing and Organizational Behavior
Bachelor of Arts, 1978
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Majors: Economics and Asian Studies
Thai Fluent (reading, writing & speaking)
Chinese (Mandarin) Fluent (speaking & reading)
Indonesian Conversationally conversant
Bruce A. Veldhuisen
Life-long entrepreneur and business owner focusing mainly on Asia with vast contacts in industry and Education worldwide.
- Master’s of Business Administration, 1991
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
Emphasis: International Business
- Bachelor of Science, 1988
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Majors: Economics and International Relations
Chinese (Mandarin) conversational
Chinese, (Cantonese) conversational